|February 9, 2024
|San Dimas, CA
Since 1854, the innovation and creativity of Louis Vuitton's expert craftsmanship has been passed from generation to generation. Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing (LVUSM) is a part of this rich history and tradition, and proudly operates workshops in California and Texas.
Our ateliers in Irwindale and San Dimas are currently seeking an Accounting Manager. In this position you will supervise, track and evaluate the day-to-day accounting activities . This includes preparing the monthly close, completing the corporate consolidation reports, and maintaining the accuracy of the General Ledger and Fixed Asset Ledger. This position reports to the CFO of LVUSM.
- Prepare internal financial reports.
- Responsible for monthly report review and research to ensure financial transactions are complete and accurate
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger vouchers
- Review balance sheet account lead sheets prepared by GL accountants
- Manage the fixed assets ledger and the relative processes
- Review, approve, and post journal entries from accounting staff
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts, investigate and rectify all discrepancies
- Manage and support the Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and billing functions
- Supervise the accounts payable team and provide guidance in the day to day operations, while providing mentorship for the development of the team
- Maintain the vendor database (open and close + solidity analysis)
- Review on a monthly basis the open purchase order status to ensure accurate accruals
- Ensure adherence of the financial internal controls and policies
- Maintain data for the annual tax declarations (IT, property tax, 1099 reporting)
- Assist in financial statement audits, tax filings and compliance filings
- Complete data backups
- Perform financial and profitability analysis as requested
- Interface with the management team on monthly updates
- Improve financial processes, reducing execution time and improving accuracy
- Participate in improvement projects within the company
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting is required or equivalent from an accredited university
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting and preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is required
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Office programs, Excel in particular)
- JDE / SAP knowledge
- Enthusiasm and excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy focus
- Proven capacity of managing a team and capacity of working inside a team
- Capacity to work autonomously and results oriented
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and short deadlines
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented and continually changing environment
The appointed candidate will be offered a salary within the range of USD$100,000 - $140,000 annually, plus the opportunity for a bonus, comprehensive benefits package including:medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks and retirement plans with employer contribution.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical benefits effective the first of the month following your start date
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount and access to other LVMH Brand discounts
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
Étapes de recrutement
Our standard recruitment process includes the following steps:
- Initial Zoom interview with a Talent Acquisition team member
- Initial Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
- On Site interview(s) with the Hiring Manager and/or an HR member
Please note that given the seniority or needs of the role, we may deviate from the above process.
Upon notice, the Company engages with applicants and employees requesting reasonable accommodations.Please notify Human Resources to explore further.