|Published||November 19, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
At Armanino, you determine your career path. This means it's possible to pursue challenges you are passionate about, in industries you care about.
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Manager will lead and manage engagements with crypto-native and non-crypto-native business in an advisory capacity. He/she will lead and manage the development of cutting edge, blockchain-based assurance products and technology such as TrustExplorer. He/she will serve as a digital asset subject matter expert and liaison for existing service lines (audit, tax, consulting). Additionally, the Manager will have the opportunity to participate in internal resource allocation, development of marketing campaigns, research, special projects, and other strategic efforts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Lead and manage engagements with crypto-native and non-crypto-native business in an advisory capacity
* Lead engagements teams that include implementing processes, controls and systems enabling clients to securely acquire, hold, transact and account for digital assets.
* Lead product development and roadmap for the development of cutting edge, blockchain-based assurance products and technology.
* Manage relationships and allocate resources for internal and external engagement projects across service lines and departments such as Audit, Tax, Consulting, and Risk Assurance.
* Responsible for the execution of blockchain/crypto-specific assurance engagements
* Lead development and refinement of Armanino's internal technical tools and methodologies to support understanding, review and testing of digital asset ownership, wallet structures and transaction activity
* Develop business requirements statements in partnership with colleagues, participate in development standup meetings, engage in user acceptance testing and report findings and results to both developers and management.
* Develop engagement methodologies and practice structure for internal and external efforts
* Identify new market opportunities, contribute highly to business development efforts, and develop partnerships with industry participants
* Write and publish industry-specific research and thought leadership content, both internally and externally
Yes, this position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers/scanners, and 'smart' conference rooms. Stationed at their assigned desk or at co-workers desk when providing support coverage. However, the individual may work remotely as appropriate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position requires travel when appropriate. Historically, this includes ~25% local intra-office travel and 10% travel to client sites for a total of ~35% total travel. Must have reliable transportation with the ability to travel throughout the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Required Education and Experience
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting/Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
* CPA, CISA, CISSP, MBA, JD, or equivalent preferred
* 5+ years relevant consulting, public accounting, or industry experience.
* Deep understanding of cryptocurrency, digital assets, public blockchains, and other distributed ledger technologies and a passion for the industry
* Experience developing, managing, and shipping successful industry products
* Expertise in cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption and digital signatures
* Deep understanding of the IT, Accounting, and operational technicalities of Digital Asset and DLTs
* Hands on experience using Cryptocurrency Exchanges, DeFi Products, various cryptocurrency wallets, crypto subledgers, etc.
* Hands-on experience with cryptocurrency, asset custody, FinTech or other financial services
* Experience with Python, Solidity, SQL, Java, C+, or other relevant coding preferred
* Reliable transportation with the ability to travel periodically.
Work Authorization & Background Check
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, the position requires eligibility for employment in the United States. Such documentation must be provided within three (3) business days of the date of hire. The position also requires an adequate reference and background checks.
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We have a community of resources that are ready and willing to support your ideas, build your skills and expand your professional network.