|Published||September 28, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Blockchain Researcher – (100% Remote)
A Crypto Unicorn is looking to onboard an experienced Blockchain Researcher (Quantitative Researcher) to join their Research team. This firm is actively scaling & onboarding talent as they look to finalize on a funding round at over a $1B evaluation. More specifically, they are looking for an experienced quantitative researcher, blockchain researcher, data analyst, or similar to work on researching product design mechanics.
- Research niche competitive dynamics within the EVM blockchain ecosystem and develop / design new market mechanisms
- Create innovative designs and produce simulations utilizing Python, Java, or C++
- Ensure thorough project quality and security
- Collaborate with the larger Research team and prepare documentation to present findings at larger conferences, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role (Quantitative Researcher, Blockchain Researcher, Data Analyst, Academia, MEV Researcher, etc.)
- Previous work or research experience with EVM blockchain microstructure
- Familiarity with multiple Crypto Exchanges across Ethereum (ETH) and other EVM chains
- Familiarity with Crypto trading opportunities including: (Mev, Arbitrage, Momentum, etc.) as well as experience with risk mitigation/management
- Hands on programming experience with Python, Java, or C++ (Rust, GO, and Solidity a plus)
- A collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment that encourages constant innovation and growth through the development of elite trading technologies
- Competitive salary, equity options, fully remote work
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.