|Published||September 29, 2022|
BDR within the CRO space
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Berry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
For 25 years, this company has been the #1 national provider of preventative health screenings!
Why join us?
- Ground floor opportunity
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Strong PTO package
- Strong 401k employer match program
- Medical, dental, vision plan coverage
- Life Insurance
As a BDR, your main goal is to maximize revenue through core sales channels, by establishing strategy and tactics to identify new potential clients, make prospecting calls, secure and conduct exploratory meetings, secure new client relationships and maintain existing relationships. As a master of lead generation, this sales professional will call upon various C-Suite decision-makers in the affinity, hospital and corporate industries.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience with C-Suite selling within the affinity, corporate or healthcare channel, preferred
- Knowledge of selling preventive healthcare or wellness services to organizations
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Proven results in customer migration to a high-end product
- Notable organizational skills, made effective through the use of follow-up systems and attention to detail
- Passion for helping people through preventive healthcare
- Motivated by incentives; tenacity to manage territory and consistently meet aggressive revenue targets
- Accomplished public speaker to c-suite decision-makers and medical professionals
- Creativity and resourcefulness to identify strategic opportunities
- Skilled at time-management and self-motivation to work autonomously in a home office environment
- Excellent follow through skills to ensure solidity of relationships
- Experience working within a CRM system; Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.