|Published||September 8, 2023|
Your Day to Day
- Resolve disputes and conflict with inbound caller -taking escalation calls
- Answer customer service related calls from inbound callers including contract holders, and repair shops.
- Initiate the claim based on contract holder information being provided.
- Provide the contract holder with the appropriate direction as to the procedure and the next steps of the claim process, and identifying any questions or concerns from the caller.
- Research the contract and provide pertinent information for claim eligibility based on contract verbiage, and to ensure that the contract term is valid, and that the concern is a covered component.
- Generate work assignments to appropriate employees for customer service and claim related items.
- Make detailed claim notes in Toro concerning caller situations.
What You Have
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of experience within the automotive service, repair, or dealer industry
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
- A Human Approach
- Career Advancement
- Professional Development Opportunities
iA American is a wholly owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group's stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term. Our CEO Denis Ricard won #1 Insurance CEO in Canada from Glassdoor!
Other Possible Location(s)
iA American Warranty, L.P.
Posting End Date
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 25,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we're a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it's by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we're invested in you.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please Contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you with your needs.