|Published||November 9, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses-all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We're backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We're also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, based in the United States , and will report to the Engineering Manager .
As the Job Title you will...
- Design, develop, and deploy smart contract protocols and backend services of Tribal's crypto products including DeFi and rewards.
- Work closely with our product team to build scalable and secure Web3 solutions, and define crypto strategies and roadmaps.
- Participate in developing Tribal's crypto products on several layer 1 blockchains.
- Write helpful documentation for technical end-users.
- Lead the technical decisions to design and develop large-scale and high-quality data services with easy-to-use APIs.
- Drive design, engineering requirements, scrum execution, and technical discussions.
- Collaborate to architect platform capabilities keeping reusability, scalability, and adoption in mind.
- Refine technical estimates, roadmaps and contribute with strategy elements, from ideation to delivery.
- Write highly efficient clean code that can process large amounts of transactions with low latency and high reliability.
- Create design documents, unit/functional test, document and implement new services, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to increasing stack.
- Enhance the product capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop a strong partnership with business, to ensure both excellence in design and delivery.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with at least 2 years of experience using Web3 technologies and developing smart contacts using languages such as Solidity.
- Proven track record of success building awesome crypto products and having a positive impact on engineering teams and users
- Deep interest in crypto including rewards, DeFi, DAOs, GameFi, payments and/or exchanges
- Understanding of under-collateralized DeFi lending protocols is a big plus.
- Experience building SaaS products with strongly-typed languages like Node.js, JS, Go, Python, C++, Rust(front),...etc.
- Experience writing highly concurrent systems and good design principles for REST API design.
- Drive good software engineering practices such as code review, source control, continuous integration
- Fluent in English is required and in Spanish preferred
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- 100% employer paid healthcare insurance for team members and family.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer paid post-tax short-term and long-term disability.
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays.
- Allowance for home office equipment.
- Highly supportive team culture.
- 100% remote, flexible work environment.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools.
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
- Passionate about creating value: We experiment with new possibilities, to effect positive change for the world around us.
- Devoted to high standards: We don't merely do the work, we strive for excellence, precision, and mastery at what we do.
- Proactively learning and growing: We're curious and passionate about learning and growing.
- Human-centered: We put people's welfare at the center of everything we do.
- Candid, open, connected: We work in perfect sync powered by open, continuous communication and feedback.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Learn more about Tribal at www.tribal.credit