|February 8, 2024
|Los Angeles, CA
Adim is seeking a Full Stack Engineer, with a backend focus, to help unlock the next generation of ownable IP! This role is dynamic, ever-changing and provides for autonomy, growth and the opportunity to scale something big. We need an ambitious engineer - with a growth mindset - that will be delivering complete features across the Adim ecosystem including work on our reputation and content valuation backend infrastructure, touch points with our protocol and token network, and AI tooling and integrations.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the backend development team, focusing on the design, development, and deployment of scalable and efficient backend services.
- Innovate within our proprietary web3 technologies and infrastructure, expanding the possibilities of decentralized applications.
- Drive the backend architecture for a decentralized ecosystem of creators and collaborators, ensuring robustness, security, and scalability.
What you'll have:
- 7+ years of experience in software development, with a proven track record in high-scale environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid experience with AWS microservice architectures
- Committed to high standards of excellence, adaptability, and accountability in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, including front-end developers and product owners.
Some Extras we'd love to see:
- Previous experience in a startup environment, displaying a creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with Python
- Solid experience in building and integrating web3/decentralized technologies, infrastructure, and tooling.
- Expertise in the architecture of blockchain technologies with a deep understanding of Solidity.
- In-depth knowledge of smart contract deployment, management, and optimization for performance and cost.
- Interest in AI
- Strong attention to documentation, code quality, and best practices.
- Experience in building and scaling cross-platform products, particularly in marketplaces and community-driven platforms.
- Leadership skills with experience in guiding and mentoring a team of engineers.