Goland Developer with Solidity experience
|Published||May 8, 2023|
What you will do:
- Take part in the architecture and implementation of critical Blockchain-based ecosystem;
- Develop an SDK used by leaders of the crypto industry;
- Take part in the design, implementation, and unit testing of the distributed applications;
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement systems that will provide long-term scalability, and reliability and meet the strategic performance needs of the business;
- Contribute to all agile ceremonies in order to ensure that issues are raised, lessons are learned and that there is a culture of continuous improvement across the development team;
- Responsible for testing the decentralized applications, highlighting edge cases, and implementing tests to cover and prove the reliability of the distributed applications;
- Provide all the support to external auditors to guarantee the security of the decentralized applications;
- Manager of the blockchains developers;
- Cut down the complexity of a given application;
- Dispatch small pieces of complexity to developers;
- Code review;
- Ensure to maximize the code simplicity.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with backend development experience;
- 2+ years of experience with Solidity;
- 3+ years of experience with Go;
- Hardhat toolchain;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively while keeping schedules in mind;
- Understand and practice best development practices (code modularity, performance optimizations, API design);
- Understands financials and trading concepts.
What we offer for your success:
- The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals, and join the revolution of traditional finance.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Mainly a remote working model, but we do have several coworking spaces that we use occasionally.
- Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Career and professional development.
- A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
- Competitive salary along with a benefits package including superior health insurance