|Published||November 9, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Head of Solidity Development
Paraspace is one of the world's leading NFT Financialization protocols with the vision to unlock universal liquidity for everyone; founded in 2022 with over 20 employees globally. Paraspace is well-funded by industry-leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Funders Fund, and Polychain Capital.
The Head of Solidity Development is a leadership position allowing you to work with other members of the leadership team, our CEO and across all-departments at the Company. We are looking for someone with previous leadership / management experience to help grow and build a high-functioning team. If you meet all the below requirements, apply to join our dynamic team!
- Lead and direct a team of Solidity Developers
- Assign solidity development tasks, review pull requests, manage the engineering process and performance, and control solidity code quality
- Design technical specifications and documentation
- Design, develop, program, test, debug, and maintain smart contract code.
- Evaluate and evolve scalability, security, performance, and gas optimization.
- 1-2 years of prior experience with building and releasing production-grade Solidity contract to the Ethereum mainnet
- Prior experience with engineering management and cross-culture team collaboration.
- Understand blockchain architectures; Strong knowledge of Ethereum blockchain, EVM, and smart contracts; Experience building decentralized applications; Prefer experience architecting or developing for DeFi/NFT projects.
- Eager to learn and comfortable with working in a fast-paced and heavy workload startup environment.
- Previous experience leading and managing a team preferred