|February 11, 2024
Career Renew is recruiting for one of its clients a Product Manager - Smart Contract - candidates can be based anywhere.
- Drive financial requirements for best-in-class crypto smart contracts
- You will own the financial product requirements that govern the smart contracts-contract development. This means taking structured products and options terms and distilling them into requirements that the engineering team can use to drive their smart contract development.
- Help build delightful and user-friendly web3 experiences
- web3 experiences have a bad rep. It's our goal to not let our users experience the same thing. You will drive the requirements for our user-facing product experiences whether they are a first time user, a defi-degen, or an OG user.
- Help create secure and reliable internal systems
- Behind every successful protocol are countless backend and internal systems that help keep smart contracts running. You'll work with the trading and backend teams to define requirements to keep our internal systems working like clockwork
- Work with our rockstar engineering team to ship projects big and small
- You'll also be working cross-functionally with the trading team, sales team, and marketing teams
- You have experience launching large, complex, multi-functional projects
- We don't look for an exact minimum number of years of experience. As an approximation, we'd expect that someone with 4+ years of product management experience would have launching owning and launching complex projects
- You have deep knowledge of Smart Contracts and web3 technologies
- It's likely that your curiosity for blockchains and smart contracts have lead you down the Etherscan (and maybe even to writing a script or deploying a contract).
- You are a defi-degen
- You live and breathe defi, know about all the new protocols, you avidly follow defi's latest news and twitter, you have aped into successful and unsuccessful projects. You can explain the difference between Uniswap v3 and v4.
- You have a strong understanding of options
- You should be able to understand what call and put option PNL graphs look like fairly instinctively. You can explain greeks intuitively. You have bought and sold options positions and know how to hedge them.
Nice to Have
- Design experience and knowledge of tools like Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq,
- Strong ownership - you take pride in what you ship, take responsibility for goals and timelines, and communicate issues/blockers clearly
- Curiosity - when you encounter a problem, you want to dig deeper and learn more
- Competitive salary and equity
- Healthcare benefits - medical/dental/vision for U.S. based employees, stipends for non-U.S. based employees
- Unlimited vacation - get that beach, snow, or onsen time when you need it