|November 29, 2022
If you are a Senior Blockchain Engineer with experience, please read on!
As a Senior Blockchain Engineer on our growing games division, you will be pushing the limits of game making. We're seeking a Sr Blockchain Engineer willing own every aspect of your craft and get your hands dirty. You'll work on one of two games: 1) Helping us build a new blockchain game that crosses the line into a community driven real time experience; or 2) Overseeing the kick off of a collection of blockchain games in an interconnected universe of RPG titles that give players true ownership.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build the next generation of blockchain games
- Collaborate closely with design and production to plan for multiple initiatives at once
- Work with product and design on the implementation of features from end-to-end
- Embrace rapid iteration by prototyping core gameplay mechanics with product owners
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code
- Ensure game features and systems are scalable, flexible, and simple to use
- Interact with various internal departments to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls
- Analyze and perform system design for projects of advanced complexity
- Help to develop, set, and follow standard coding practices
- Fully document all programs written or revised
What You Need for this Position
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing software applications for web and/or mobile.
- Extensive use of Blockchain technologies (smart contracts, token minting, etc.) to support and develop blockchain applications a plus
- Interest or experience in Solidity programming language
- Able to prepare, read and understand project specifications
- An interest in bringing blockchain technology to video games
- Previous game development experience a bonus
- Experience with leading web development (Blood Vessels) or Unity development (Bitverse)
What's In It for You
- Competitive comp package
- 401K Plan with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Ample vacation days, PTO, and Paid Family Leave
- Company wide events, game nights, happy hours and more (all of which are currently virtual!)
- Build awesome games with premier IP holders
So, if you are a Senior Blockchain Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NV1-1687396 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nick Valenti - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.