|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
Enya Labs, as a core contributor to Boba Network is seeking a Security Engineer. In this role you will design, build and maintain our securiy tools. We are looking to hire someone with a passion for Solidity, a deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), distributed computing, and security.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute and build our internal security tools and create new ones that help for improving the security services by following good engineering practices.
- Assessment of the security risks and mitigation, as part of your roadmap
- Train and enforce security best practices by employees.
- Maintain incident response preparedness.
- Ocasionally direct and manage contributions from other engineers.
- Conduct security research and publish your findings in technical blog posts/conferences.
- Work closely with leaders to ensure security best practices are put in place and communicated both internally and externally.
- Improving our processes and offering.
What You'll Need:
- +2 years of experience in Solidity, Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), and/or blockchain technology.
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience as Software Engineer, or SecurityEngineer.
- Passionate with Cryptocurrency/DeFi/Blockchain is a plus.
- Solid experience in threat analysis, advanced persistent threat (APT) or response.
- Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing, and SecOps (intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics).
- Experience in programming languages such as Rust, Golang, Solidity.
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba's Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.