Senior Java Software Engineer
|Published||May 7, 2023|
Sr Software Engineer - Java, Smart Contract, Solidity, EVM Chain, Open Source, Remote
A significant change is coming to the internet! Collaborate with a team of intelligent, passionate developers on the Smart Contracts Team, solving challenging problems to make the digital community a more secure and faster space that ensures fairness. Work on the services layer on the backend in Java and Web3 on Smart Contracts and various sample applications that require web, mobile, and embedded development. We need a strong problem solver who can spend most of their time cranking out code to implement efficient algorithms and design complex data structures.
Why should you apply here?
- Forward-thinking with an excellent technical staff
- Founders are successful, well-known, and experts in this domain
- Crypto technology, Smart Contracts, NFTs, Web3
- High-speed and highly cost-effective, stable, trusted solution
- Open-source software development environment
- Requests for their technology are in very high demand
- Fast-paced environment, dedicated to integrity, excellence, and teamwork
- Chance to help grow an organization and assist in establishing its culture
What will you be doing?
- Develop various aspects of the company's services layer
- Design, code, and test in a hands-on programming role
- Solve challenging problems in the blockchain space
- Work on Java-based Smart Contracts on proprietary technology
- Work in Solidity to create blockchain-based services for many use cases and EVM
- Design and implement Ethereum Remote Procedure Call APIs
- Develop sample web, mobile, and embedded applications for the company's platform
- Dissect end-to-end intelligent contract transactions and how it interacts with proprietary technology
- Work in the Web3 model to unlock the internet's new potential
- Design and development projects posted in the Open-Source Community
What are the minimum qualifications?
- Bachelor in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java programming, libraries, and tools, including Java VM
- Experience in writing and debugging smart contracts for an EVM-based ledger
- Strong background in distributed application development in web and mobile
- Knowledge in developing libraries and platforms for use and deployment by application developers
- Ability to write complex algorithms
What will make your résumé stand out?
- Background with blockchain protocol
- Experience with Ethereum Remote Procedure Call APIs
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B)
Salary: 160k - 180k + Crypto Incentives