Smart Contract Developer (Solidity)
|Published||March 11, 2023|
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Smart Contract Developer to design/build secure and reliable dApps on blockchain.
This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location and timezone (APAC/EMEA preference).
* Design/implement secure and reliable apps in Solidity
* Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
* Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
* Research multiple dapp protocols, provide advanced vision about the industry
* 2+ years of relevant experience as a Smart Contract Developer
* Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
* Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
* Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
* Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
* Solid understanding about Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. like Gnosis, TheGraph
Working at Binance
* Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
* Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
* International work environment and flat organisation
* Great career development opportunities in a growing company
* Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.