|Published||September 16, 2022|
|Location||California City, CA|
TRON offers a unique and compelling work environment. We are proponents of the open Internet and we serve one of the largest user demographics in history. We take these responsibilities seriously and hire accordingly. We work with only the brightest engineers and the most talented business people we can find. Everyone on our team is here to do meaningful work with broad reaching impact. We have a fun yet challenging work environment that fosters diversity, creativity, and teamwork.
- Responsible for back-end business logic development to ensure system stability;
- Work closely with product, operation and other teams to determine technical solutions together with the team;
- Participate in the development of Solidity smart contracts.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer and information technology;
- More than 3 years of experience in developing massive concurrent systems in Linux environment;
- Experience in using Java or C/C++ and master at least one scripting language;
- Experience in Solidity contract development is preferred;
- Proficiency in Chinese and Mandarin is preferred.