|Published||January 31, 2023|
At Dragonfly, we believe that crypto/web3 is reinventing money, finance, and the internet itself. All of which will have an indelible impact on the global economy and global human experience in the years to come. The companies in our 150+ portfolio are solving an extraordinarily diverse set of problems, but they all have commonality: they're looking to add world-class engineers.
If you’re an experienced software engineer interested in opportunities in crypto/web3, but you don’t know where to start, then Dragonfly Talent stands ready to partner with you to identify roles within our portfolio that interest and engage your passion for building.
- When speaking with Dragonfly’s talent team, we’ll seek to match your background, skill set, and professional interests with companies and opportunities available within our portfolio.
- Please be advised this is for our portfolio companies. This is not a listing for an internal role with Dragonfly itself.
Opportunities - The types of engineering opportunities span:
- Protocol engineering
- Backend engineering
- Security engineering
- Data Infrastructure engineer
- Full-stack engineering
- Front-end engineer
- And much more
Whatever skillset you bring to the table, there’s a strong likelihood we can connect you with an interesting project regardless of your previous level of crypto-native experience.
Portfolio: You can find our featured portfolio here - https://www.dragonfly.xyz/#portfolio
- We've backed 100+ companies including many of the industry's leading projects (e.g., MakerDAO, Compound, Dune Analytics, Bybit, dYdX, 1inch, Celo, Avalanche, NEAR Protocol, Flashbots, Ribbon Finance, etc).
- We've funded teams at various stages/sizes, and there are a ton of interesting challenges being tackled — from DeFi (e.g., trading, exotic on-chain financial instruments), to CeFi, to NFTs, GameFi, layer one infrastructure / core tech, DAOs and DAO tooling, data tools, MEV, decentralized social and science, the intersection of ML and crypto, etc.
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience or equivalent blockchain/smart contract development experience (Senior and Staff roles are open as well)
- Proficiency in one or more popular coding languages (C++, Python, Java, ES6, etc)
- Professional experience with Rust/Solidity/React/Typescript is preferred
- Demonstrated professional or tinkerer level interest in crypto
- Intrinsically motivated to learn about crypto/web3
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious
- Interest in frontier technologies