|Published||September 28, 2022|
As a software engineer working on Chainlink, you'll collaborate with an experienced technical team of other senior engineers, distributed systems computing experts, and security experts, who are all committed to building world-changing decentralized infrastructure. You'll develop and build highly scalable, secure, and reliable software that will change the way smart contracts function at a fundamental level. You'll have the opportunity to learn and master the latest research concerning distributed systems, cryptography, blockchains, game theory, consensus algorithms, and decentralized applications. You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future.
* Designing and implementing new features within our core services offerings that include products such as VRF, Keepers or CCIP.
* Learn more about the underlying technology in the blockchain ecosystem (Solana, Avalanche, Polygon, and Ethereum).
* Learn how to build our core products with Smart Contracts using Solidity.
* Thinking creatively about attack vectors, possible failures, and disaster scenarios, modeling them in reproducible test environments, and developing fixes
* Modeling and developing recovery behaviors within our core node software
* Managing the architectural vision for new subsystems in the core Chainlink node
* Implementing resilient distributed systems to achieve high reliability in a variety of blockchain environments
* 4+ years of professional software development experience (Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, and Technical Leads are encouraged to apply)
* Experience in Golang or any other strongly-typed programming language
* Preferred B.S. or higher in computer science, software engineering, or related technical field
* Experience developing web applications/services and backend APIs
* Knowledge of systems design concepts
* Interest in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
* Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
* Ability to write and communicate effectively
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
At Chainlink Labs, we're committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations-from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy-to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.