|Published||June 2, 2023|
We are looking for a full-stack engineer who'll be responsible for building across all parts of our product, delivering only the highest impact product, features and systems. You'll be responsible for ideation, development, testing, evaluation and iteration to deliver the best product to our creators and consumers. You'll be joining a world-class engineering team who have hands-on experience building highly scalable services and successful engineering teams at Pinterest.
- Ideate, develop and iterate upon new and existing features for the MakersPlace creator platform and consumer marketplace.
- Build, scale and maintain our blockchain infrastructure including smart contracts, managed wallets, and security. All of which powers every blockchain transaction on MakersPlace.
- Develop internal automation and infrastructure to simplify and scale any inefficiencies and manual processes.
- Be a leader, be bold and get things done.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (2+ years programming).
- Strong customer-first mindset, necessary to build a world-class product.
- Strong communication skills. We're a highly collaborative team.
- Experience with a dynamic programming language such as Python. Web and Solidity experience is a plus.
- Passion for empowering creators.
- Bootstrap, JS
- Python, Django, Celery, Redis and MySQL
- Solidity, Geth and IPFS