|Published||September 15, 2022|
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Maintain and extend current client/server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Being passionate about crypto space (new developments tools releases and latest features).
- Help implement new user-facing functionality, including adding new protocols, networks, account types, and more.
- Work with our design, QA, and product teams to build the best possible products with compelling user experiences, while working within a secure execution environment.
- Advise, from a developer perspective, and contribute to the planning and growth of an ecosystem
- Document new solutions as well as maintain existing solutions
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 1+ years of experience developing with Solidity.
- 2+ years experience as a front-end, or full-stack, or backend developer (React, Node.js, ideally Typescript)
- Knowledge of one of the back-end languages: C#, Java, Python
- Database: SQL (Postgres, MSSQL)
- Experience building web services, preferably using REST
- Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps, smart contracts in production on Ethereum or L2 side chains (ideally DeFi Dapps / protocols, or digital assets)
- Good understanding of multiple token standards like ERC-20/721/1155, OpenZeppelin, etc.
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
- Knowledge/understanding of cross-chain interoperability techniques (HTLC, bridging)
- Knowledge/understanding of L2 technologies (ZK/optimistic rollups, PoS/PoA sidechains)
- Deep knowledge/experience understanding of EVM
- Advanced English level
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with different blockchains/ecosystems other than Ethereum - Solana (etc.)sol
- Worked with L2s or different side chains
- Contributed to a blockchain-related, open source project
- Experience with writing automation tests
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.