|Published||September 17, 2022|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
If you are a Solidity Developer with experience, please read on!
We are an interactive NFT platform that enables users to bid on and purchase their preferred sporting events in real time. Users will be able to bid on these moments in real-time and, if they had the highest bid, would be sent a digital video collectible of that moment as soon as it was over. Examples of these moments include when a player is at bat, a team starts a fourth down, a boxer enters round 12 on their last legs, etc. We're developing a novel blockchain-based experience for digital sports collectibles, and we have a long way to go before we can claim to be the market leader.
What You Will Be Doing
Design and develop features in Solidity. Optimize contracts for minimal gas expenditure. Collaborate with Product, Support, DevOps, QA and architects in designing and developing products. Implement high quality, secure and robust applications with optimal performance in a fast-paced environment. Lead and mentor junior team members.
What You Need for this Position
10+ years of experience in broader software development with ideally 5+ years in distributed software development.
- Solid understanding of blockchain and smart contract architecture, ERC specifications, OpenZeppelin classes, and IPFS best practices.
- Experience writing unit/integration tests.
- As we are a smaller team, being proactive and a solid communicator are also essential.
Bonus If You Have
- Experience building RESTful APIs and/or external tools to communicate with a smart contract.
- Experience writing contracts for non-EVM environments.
- Frontend experience (React/Typescript). Lua scripting.
What's In It for You
- 100% Remote
So, if you are a Solidity Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ryan Hassell
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RH8-1704852 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Ryan Hassell - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.