|Published||November 24, 2022|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Senior Solidity Engineer DeFi/ Crypto/ Digital Assets
A multi-billion global hedge fund in systematic trading is hiring a Senior Solidity Engineer to work remotely. This is a top-performing high-frequency trading firm where they are seeking to hire this role for the multi-billion Defi lab working on exciting projects
This is a unique opportunity to join an elite team to contribute to a new blockchain technology unit building a new Defi protocol. The Senior Solidity engineer will have a passion for Defi projects and care deeply about writing secure, maintainable, high-quality code.
Senior Solidity Software Responsibilities:
- Design, architect, and implement both the protocol and coin economics of a new DeFi protocol for a multi-billion trading group.
- Work closely with traders to triage, support and manage issues within a live DeFi trading projects.
- Contribute to a new blockchain technology unit building a new DeFi protocol
- Manage to work on new build-out and products in the DeFi lab working on the top machine learning and AI projects.
- Maintain, enhance and grow out back-testing and simulation workflows
- 1+ years of Solidity development experience
- Smart Contracts experience.
- Familiarity with common solidity libraries and protocols (e.g. OpenZepplin, Gnosis, Chainlink)
- Experience testing in Hardhat, Truffle, or similar testing framework
- Passion for Crypto/ DeFi/ Digital Assets
Follow Algo Capital Group for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup/
Excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded team, business, and package.