|January 26, 2024
Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years.
Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest.
As a Sr. Solidity Engineer, you will help us design and deploy our next generation of smart contracts. You will work closely with team members and partners to prototype smart contracts that extend our core architecture as well as lead efforts to upgrade and optimize our contracts running on EVM based networks.
- Design, develop, and deploy secure, efficient, and scalable smart contracts on EVM-based platforms
- Write and execute unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests to ensure the quality and security of the smart contracts
- Review and optimize existing smart contracts to improve performance, reduce gas costs, and enhance security
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the smart contract code, functionality, and deployment process
- Work closely with other developers, designers, and product managers to ensure seamless integration of smart contracts with the frontend and other components of the application.
- 5 years of software engineering experience
- 2 years experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Fluent with smart contract development tools such as Hardhat, Foundry, or Brownie
- Fluent with Git version control system
- Strong understanding of security in smart contract design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity, empathy, and an interest in working with a team in a highly collaborative environment
- Bonus if you have DeFi experience.