|Published||September 4, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Enterprise Advisory & Technology Consulting, Digital, Cloud & DevOps, Data, Systems Integration, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and big technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 13,000+, and has 36 offices in 17 countries within key global markets. For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Sr Smart Contract Software Engineer with DAML (Digital Asset Modeling Language) financial services to join our NYC, NY team, long term contractor.
A Smart Contract Software Engineer within the Synechron, an opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge Engineering organization, with a firm-wide mandate to support the Synechron businesses offering tokenized securities and non-securities, cryptocurrency and digital currency products by designing and developing innovative and transformative business solutions employing public and private blockchains, smart contract and decentralized finance (DeFi) technologies and protocols.
You will work closely with other engineering teams and business stakeholders to deliver solutions that drive, improve and transform a variety of GS businesses, across Global Markets, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Consumer and Wealth Management.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support digital assets products and software solutions using distributed ledger technology, smart contracts and decentralized applications
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support digital assets product tradable, data models and trade flows on existing GS technology stack, such as trading, pricing and risk management systems (e.g. SecDB) and client delivery systems, data feeds to downstream trade processing, settlement and ledgers
- Lead project deliveries, partner with business, operations and federation teams, other engineering teams on functional and technical analysis to launch product solutions and deliver business outcome
- Research and build up expertise on latest blockchain protocols and smart contract programming.
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate with 6+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages such as Java, Haskell/Scala, Python, C/C++
- Minimal 3+ years’ experience and strong proficiency in smart contract programming to develop commercial solutions using DAML, Solidity, Rust, Vyper, etc, on private and public blockchains, with solid performance, resiliency, security and privacy design
- Strong technology know how with developing, upgrading and deploying smart contract decentralized applications on Ethereum (HL Besu / Quorum / Public), Corda, Solana, Cardano, Algorand, etc.
- Experience with tokenize financial asset implementation for Debt Securities, Equities, Loans or Funds, covering end-to-end lifecycle processing across issuance, distribution, trading, settlement, custody and account management, asset / loan / fund servicing, etc.
- Experience of using a test driven development approach and associated testing tools
- Excellent communication and follow-through, analytical, self-motivated, attention to detail.
- provided by Dice