|January 28, 2024
Note: Remote role 100% (Anywhere in USA).
We're looking for a solidity developer that has actually decentralized finance experience. We want someone who's worked on contracts like automated market makers, staking contracts, lending protocols, etc. For the individual to be considered for this role, they MUST have that experience. If they don't, they could be considered for the Senior Solidity Engineer position. We can be flexible on the 3+ years of solidity smart contract experience if they meet the software engineering and defi experience requirements but prefer individuals who are VERY strong in solidity.
As a Sr. Engineer, you will help us design and deploy our next generation of smart contracts. You will work closely with team members and partners to prototype smart contracts that extend our core architecture as well as lead efforts to upgrade and optimize our contracts running on EVM based networks.
- Design, develop, and deploy secure, efficient, and scalable smart contracts on EVM-based platforms
- Write and execute unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests to ensure the quality and security of the smart contracts
- Review and optimize existing smart contracts to improve performance, reduce gas costs, and enhance security
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the smart contract code, functionality, and deployment process
- Work closely with other developers, designers, and product managers to ensure seamless integration of smart contracts with the frontend and other components of the application
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- 1+ years developing DeFi applications (e.g. AMMs, staking contracts, lending protocols, etc.)
- Fluent with smart contract development tools such as Hardhat, Foundry, or Brownie
- Fluent with Git version control system
- Curiosity, empathy, and an interest in working with a team in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of security in smart contract design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thanks & Regards
1200 West Walnut Hill Lane, Suite# 2200
Irving, TX 75038
Sr. Solidity (DeFi) Engineer