|Published||August 28, 2023|
|Location||Rocky Mount, NC|
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video, and data transmission for the telecommunication sector.
We are almost 29,000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us.
Draka EHC, a brand of Prysmian Group, considers our employees to be our competitive advantage. We take pride in being a premier employer in eastern North Carolina. As a member of the Draka EHC team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company, along with the benefits below:
- Employee profit sharing program with potential payouts every 6 months
- Up to 6% 401K Company Contribution
- Discounted Stock Options
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Additional coverage available for Critical Care, Hospital Indemnity, Accidental, and Life
- 12 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for Birthing Parent and 2 weeks for non-birthing parent
- Financial Assistance with adoption services
- Coverage and/or discounted options for Auto, Home, and Pet insurance
- Education reimbursement
- On-site Gym Facility
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Policy exceeding industry standard
We are looking for an Elevator Planner responsible to join the team in Rocky Mount, NC HQ. The successful candidate, reporting to Global Supply Chain Manager, will cooperate with Production Plant and NC DC, Customer Care team, Third Parties and Supply Chain team to synchronize Material needs to fulfill Order requirements.
Aim is to monitor, control and drive Inbound supplies, Internal Planning execution to assure Service Level and Logistics KPI solidity.
Candidate will focus on the following activities:
- Ensure that Sales and Operations Targets and Service level addressed is synchronized in terms of materials management, inbound and outbound flow coordination;
- Monthly forecasting of long lead-time materials planning, and drive planning of RM and FG to target production execution and DC operations to cover NA demand
- Give right pace to production planning teams activities assuring proper activities from Material replenishment to Production scheduling;
- Synchronize Supply Chain issues within Operations, Logistics and Commercial team to escalate and solve fulfillment targets of the NA business;
- Monitor correct handling of physical and procedural flows in order to guarantee an efficient and accurate production planning and execution;
- Analyze the monthly update of the function KPIs (service level, special transports, stock level, inventory adjustments, costs) and suggest action plans starting from the deviations from the targets;
- Participate in all planned physical inventory at the NC distribution center;
- Participate in any systems or ERP change or new development;
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent work experience with additional technical/managerial training;
- Experience from 2 to 5 years.
- Office package and SAP is required; Experience with SD module of SAP or other WMS
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide superior service.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of planning and following through on several tasks simultaneously and interacting with other functional groups.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of operating procedures, systems, and organization
- Thorough understanding of warehousing and logistics
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze problems, priorities and work processes
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with an analytical and quantitative mindset
- Self-motivated and results oriented with focus on continuous improvement;
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at