|May 18, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Vanessa Miller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Established in 2013 one of the first Crypto currency trade companies in the state of Texas!
Why join us?
We are one of the first and fastest growing crypto ATM exchanges in the state of Texas! Remote role and great mentorship you will work closely with the Founder and CEO as he is very involved in developmens!
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Permanent Web3 Developer to join our dynamic team in the Technology industry. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing innovative and cutting-edge solutions using Rust, Java, and web3 technologies. As a Web3 Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy high-quality decentralized applications (dApps) on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code using Rust, Java, and web3 technologies.
- Develop smart contracts using Solidity and other programming languages.
- Build and maintain web3.js libraries and other tools for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of best practices for software development.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in blockchain technology and decentralized applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with a focus on Rust, Java, and web3 technologies.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and decentralized applications (dApps).
- Experience with Solidity and other programming languages used for smart contract development.
- Strong knowledge of web3.js libraries and tools for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Experience working with decentralized storage solutions such as IPFS and Swarm.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
If you are a highly skilled and motivated Web3 Developer with a passion for developing innovative solutions using Rust, Java, and web3 technologies, we want to hear from you! Join our team and help us build the future of decentralized applications.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.